Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SISTAR's Bora surprises fans with her 'skin age'





SISTAR's Bora has another thing to add to her list of great qualities - her skin.

On the recent filming of KBS2TV's 'Vitamin', the panel and guests went over what aspects of their health they should pay extra attention to during the hot summer. Bora, who is currently 23, got her skin tested, and results said that her 'skin age' was in the teens.

She commented, "I inherited my good skin from my parents. I don't normally have a routine, but after my schedule ends, I always make sure to cleanse before I go to sleep," attracting jealously.

Netizens said, "I'm so jealous of her skin age," "Her skin must be really nice," and more.

Check out the full episode on July 3 at 8:50PM KST!



Copyright by Allkpop

Take with Full Credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment