Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tony An reveals Girl's Day's Hyeri is his ideal type





Tony An revealed his girlfriend Girl's Day's Hyeri is his ideal type!

On the July 29th broadcast of Mnet's 'Beatles Code 2', H.O.T legends Tony An and Lee Jae Won as well as 5dolls featured as guests. 




Lee Jae Won revealed his ideal type on the show, sharing, "I like someone who is pretty and has a pretty figure." When MC Tak Jae Hoon asked about glamour, Lee Jae Won answered, "That would be nice... To be more accurate, I like 'bagel' ['baby face + glamorous figure'] girls."

The MCs then asked Tony, "Isn't his ideal type similar to yours?" Tony An replied, "Yes? My ideal type? Of course, my ideal type is the person I'm with right now," leaving him blushing at the indirect mention of his girlfriend, Hyeri. 

The hosts added, "Your ideal type can be different from your real-life girlfriend," and Tony An shared, "In the past, I've been told a lot that I like girls with a cat-like face."



Source by Allkpop

Take with Full Credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment